CMBS Performing Loans Group evaluates various real estate transactions including leasing matters, property sales, hotel franchise agreements, etc. An analyst in this group will be responsible for performing qualitative and quantitative analysis and subsequently presenting conclusions to the team’s approval committee.
CMBS Collateral Surveillance monitors risk factors associated with the properties underlying Rialto’s CMBS bond investments. Leads annual RE-Underwriting initiative of CMBS loans. An analyst in this group will conduct market research and evaluate cash flow projections of CMBS loans.
Loan Asset Management recommends resolution strategies for non-performing loans such as: loan modification, foreclosure, forbearance, discounted payoff, etc. An analyst in this group will perform qualitative and quantitative analysis to recommend the most appropriate resolution for a respective loan.
Real Estate Asset Management “REO” assesses, manages and liquidates real estate owned by Rialto or its subsidiaries. An analyst in this group will analyze each owned property to determine its optimal holding period and market value.
The ideal Rotational Analyst candidate is an individual passionate about pursuing a career in commercial real estate. We are looking for hard-working, motivated individuals with strong analytical and communication skills.
- Open to all majors
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically PowerPoint and Excel
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- A working knowledge of investment and security markets, commercial real estate, underwriting, due diligence, and property management
- Familiarity with valuation methods
- Team-oriented and work well in a collaborative environment
- Available to work on an as-needed basis outside of standard business hours