DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Timely and accurate processing of vendor invoices and any source documents received for billing purposes
- Schedule and prepare vendor payments (Checks, Wire Transfers, ACH transactions)
- Verify that transactions comply with financial and company policies and procedures
- Ensure signature authority rules are maintained on all invoices and payments
- Reconcile vendor statements and research any discrepancies
- Review and code invoices submitted for payment
- Timely and accurate processing of employee expense reports
- Enter, update and maintain the company’s vendor record master file
- Assist with monthly status reports and monthly closings
- Receives, researches and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons
- Responsible for special projects as assigned by management
- Assist with audit support as necessary
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Accounts Payable, Accounting, or Billing.
- Computer proficiency and MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- Experience with SAP Concur and Oracle NetSuite systems are strongly preferred
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Effective organizational, stress and time management skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
Rialto is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age (40+), disability, veteran status, genetic information (including family medical history), or any other legally protected status.
- Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit: e-verify.gov/.