The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting multiple departments.
The ability to interact with management in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient; a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
- Act as receptionist, answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly as well as welcoming on-site visitors.
- Responsible for performing advanced, diversified and confidential administrative duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skills and knowledge of the organization and its policies and practices
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, funding requests, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software
- Managing escrows and closing documents with escrow officer/title company.
- Collates and assembles materials and makes arrangements for meetings/presentations.
- Utilizes various software packages such as spreadsheet, word processing, and graphics to produce high quality reports, presentations and documents
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations as needed
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Other administrative duties as assigned by supervisor
- High School Diploma and at least one (1) year of experience as administrative assistant/office assistant, OR any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Applications: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are necessary. Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Impeccable organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills, as well as attention to detail
- Self-starter, ability to independently resolve inquires and issues with skill and sound judgment
- Ability to maintain poise in a fast-paced environment and ability to work well under stressful situations
- Must be able to demonstrate discretion in handling highly confidential information
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex meetings
This description outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates.
Rialto is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age (40+), disability, veteran status, genetic information (including family medical history), or any other legally protected status.
- Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit: e-verify.gov/.