The CMBS Special Servicing Analyst will work closely with asset managers, company leadership and professional service firms in the day-to-day management and advancement of Specially Serviced loans in Rialto’s portfolio. This individual will have a blend of commercial asset valuation and legal contract experience and provide exceptional due diligence capabilities for new portfolio acquisitions. Strong analytic capabilities and leadership skills are key desired attributes.
- Comprehensive analysis and understanding of loan collateral dynamics, value determination, and resolution alternatives
- Conduct local market analysis and research
- Engagement of and interaction with third party consultants including attorneys, receivers, management/leasing companies, appraisers, environmental engineers, and surveyors
- Preparation of quarterly budget and cash flow projections
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Thorough underwriting and cash flow analysis at the loan and property level on original B-Piece acquisitions and performing loans in the CMBS portfolio
- Analysts will have the opportunity to underwrite loans secured by all property types in all 50 states across the U.S.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Real Estate, or related field is required
- Master’s Degree preferred
- 0-2 years of experience, preferably in CMBS, commercial real estate or structured finance
- Strong work ethic; ability to excel in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Effective written & verbal communication; ability to present ideas in a clear and concise manner