The Analyst is responsible for CMBS Investor Reporting and support to CMBS Asset Management and Servicing teams.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare CREFC Investor Reports, including SS Report, Fee Invoices, Liquidations, and ARA calculations
- Ensure compliance with PSA requirements as it relates to certain calculations and requirements by securitization
- Participate in the implementation and reconciliation of investor reporting system
- Work with asset managers to properly board modifications, forbearance agreements and other workout scenarios with the Master Servicer
- Serve as backup for other team members for additional servicing activity
- Prepare application instructions for the MS
- Audit and review new loans for input to servicing system
- Provide research and support of loan records for asset managers
- Ensure Officer Certificates and draft requests are being processed by Master Servicer in a timely manner
- Oversee CMBS Investor Reporting email box to insure all items are being handled efficiently
- Other additional projects and ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 1-2 years related work experience in loan operations or servicing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as excellent analytical, research and reporting abilities
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including intermediate to advanced Excel
This description outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates.
Rialto is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age (40+), disability, veteran status, genetic information (including family medical history), or any other legally protected status.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit: e-verify.gov/.