- Coordinate boarding of portfolio data in RCAMS for newly acquired SS deals.
- Coordinate boarding of new assets into RCAMS with Quantum.
- Review loan documents to validate terms loaded into RCAMS.
- Review uploading of documentation into RCAMS for use by Asset Managers and Servicing.
- Review and board property data, including tax and insurance information.
- Approve Final Boarding.
- Coordinate with Asset Management to ensure changes to the Loan and/or Property records are updated in RCAMS (not otherwise editable by Asset Management).
- Assist in validating boarded loans are in line with Master Servicer records.
- Coordinate loan transfers related to Loan Sales and related Servicing Transfers.
- Ensure transfers into and out of Special Servicing are timely updated in RCAMS with respective required data.
- Ensure proper updates in RCAMS for Loan Resolutions, MS Returns, etc.
- Assist with other departmental needs as may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Accounting, Finance or Related Field preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years prior Real Estate experience, including loan servicing
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of loan documents (notes, mortgages and guarantees)
- Must be team-oriented and work well in a collaborative environment