- Comprehensive analysis and understanding of loan collateral dynamics, value determination, and resolution alternatives;
- Conduct local market analysis and research;
- Engagement of and interaction with third party consultants including attorneys, receivers, management/leasing companies, appraisers, environmental engineers, and surveyors;
- Preparation of quarterly budget and cash flow projections;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Thorough underwriting and cash flow analysis at the loan and property level on original B-Piece acquisitions and performing loans in the CMBS portfolio.
- Analysts will have the opportunity to underwrite loans secured by all property types in all 50 states across the U.S.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Real Estate, or related field; Master’s Degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience, preferably in CMBS, commercial real estate or structured finance.
- Strong work ethic; ability to excel in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Effective written & verbal communication; ability to present ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong analytical, research and reporting skills.
- Well-organized with extremely high attention to detail.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable reading and interpreting legal documents including loan agreements.