DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Comprehensive analysis and understanding of municipal real estate tax payments and deadlines;
- Comprehensive analysis and understanding of commercial insurance requirements for CMBS loans;
- Comprehensive analysis and understanding of loan collateral dynamics, value determination, and resolution alternatives;
- Monthly auditing of CMBS compliance requirements for portfolio of Special Serviced loans;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Conduct local market analysis and research;
- Analysts will have the opportunity to underwrite loans secured by all property types in all 50 states across the U.S.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Real Estate, or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience, preferably in CMBS, commercial real estate or structured finance.
- Strong work ethic; ability to excel in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Effective written & verbal communication; ability to present ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong analytical, research and reporting skills.
- Well-organized with extremely high attention to detail.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable reading and interpreting legal documents including loan agreements.