Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, review and distribute legal documents, compliance reporting documents, loan payment applications and other related documents;
- Review and comprehend loan transaction histories and other loan/property level cash flow analyses;
- Engagement of and interaction with third party consultants including attorneys, receivers, management/leasing companies, appraisers, environmental engineers, and surveyors;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Comprehend various requirements of legal documents, including loan agreements, cash management agreements, pooling & servicing agreements, and other governing documents;
- Assist team/staff as needed with ad hoc projects;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Real Estate, or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience, preferably in CMBS, commercial real estate or structured finance.
- Strong work ethic; ability to excel in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Effective written & verbal communication; ability to present ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong analytical, research and reporting skills.
- Well-organized with extremely high attention to detail.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable reading and interpreting legal documents including loan agreements.