- Responsible for building the new IT infrastructure for standalone Rialto. Manage the transition of services from Lennar before the end of Transition Services Agreement.
- Build and manage the operations of email, collaboration, telecom, desktops, servers, backup and disaster recovery environments. Manage the Microsoft Azure environment for Rialto.
- Establish the security framework, policies, and procedures to meet or exceeds the compliance requirements. Rialto is a Registered Investment Advisor.
- Conduct disaster recovery tests, and periodic compliance tests to ensure security and data protection controls are working effectively.
- Establish the IT support organization including Site Admins, Server Admins, Telecom, Desktop, and Security specialists.
- Work across other IT leaders to define the Architecture to leverage cloud for all of Rialto’s needs.
- Communicate and manage the rollout of productivity tools for Rialto. Establish training and service desk to handle end user issues with IT.
- Develop the ITIL framework and clearly identify roles and responsibilities of the technology and business teams. Establish the most optimal on and off boarding processes for associates and contractors
- Develop understanding of various data sources, platforms, solutions, and trends in the marketplace that are relevant to Rialto and incorporate into the IT infrastructure and security strategy.
- Leverage and harness advances in cloud, software-as-as-service model to implement solutions and keep the overall operating costs lower.
- Act as an escalation point for any issues that are faced by the IT support team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field is required.
- 10+ years of overall experience in Information Technology infrastructure build, and management.
- Experience in managing IT security operations and end user computing
- Hands on technology leader with proven experience managing cloud infrastructure, specifically Microsoft Azure.
- Solid understanding of modern technology platforms, processes and procedures to maintain compliance.
- Service oriented with excellent communication skills