The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a department.
The ability to interact with management in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient; a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform diversified and confidential administrative duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skills and knowledge of the organization and its policies and practices
• Compose and submit expense reports
• Compile information for reports, documents and proposals
• Collate and assemble materials and arrange meetings/presentations
• Utilize various software packages such as spreadsheet, word processing, and graphics to produce high quality reports, presentations and documents
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software
• Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently
• Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
• Arrange travel schedule and reservations as needed
• Act as a backup to receptionist as needed
• Other administrative duties as assigned by supervisor
• Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of experience as administrative assistant, OR any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Applications: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Strong working knowledge of Apple products (MAC, iPhone, iPad)
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are necessary. Excellent editing and proofreading skills
• Impeccable organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills, as well as attention to detail
• Self-starter, ability to independently resolve inquires and issues with skill and sound judgment
• Ability to maintain poise in a fast-paced environment and ability to work well under stressful situations
• Must be able to demonstrate discretion in handling highly confidential information
• Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex meetings
This description outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates.
Rialto is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and Associates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, perceived disability, veteran status or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
- Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit: e-verify.gov/.