- Assists the HR department in carrying out various HR programs and procedures for all company Associates, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously, and following through on issues for effective and timely resolution.
- Onboards New Hires, off-boards Terminations and processes internal personnel changes in the HRMS in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintains accurate and complete company organizational charts.
- Responds to HR inquiries on policies, practices, procedures and benefits.
- Partners with other teams to resolve HR issues and requests.
- Schedules and coordinates Miami Reception back-up coverage.
- Assists the SHRM in delivering New Associate Orientation, HR Training & Development programs, and the Performance Management program.
- Assists the SHRM in maintaining accurate and updated job descriptions for all company positions.
- Assists the SHRM of Benefits, HRMS & Development in managing the HR content of the Website and the Portal.
- Contributes to the development of Associate communications including notices, announcements, the monthly newsletter, presentations, training programs, brochures and other HR communications. Issue Associate communications on behalf of the CHRO, the COO and the CEO.
- Contributes to successful Corporate and Community events, including Associate meetings and the United Way.
- Partners with managers to anticipate and meet recruiting needs by delivering the best talent in a timely manner.
- Recruits for open positions including advertising, sourcing and screening candidates, interviewing and managing interview schedules, conducting background and reference checks, as well as completing the pre-employment process for all new hires.
- Manage recruiting activity using tools including LinkedIn Recruiter, Handshake and the Company Website.
- Promotes college recruiting initiatives by developing relationships with target universities and representing the firm in career fairs, routing identified talent to appropriate hiring managers, and following up on candidacies.
- Manages the effective use of recruiters and temporary staffing agencies.
- Prepares and submits to CHRO the weekly recruitment report.
Experience, Education and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration or a related field is required
- 2+ years of HR and/or recruitment experience with knowledge of core employment laws and practices is required
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills
- Excellent MS Office Suite skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
- Demonstrated sound judgement
- Ability to work collaboratively with various departments and to foster teamwork
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work
- Ability to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits, and career fairs and to maintain a flexible work schedule