- Current undergraduate Junior or Senior, recent graduate, first or second year MBA student, or 1L/2L in law school
- Passion for real estate, private equity and client service
- Highly collaborative
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Hard worker with organizational abilities
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to relocate to Miami, FL for the summer
- 12-week program commencing May 31, 2021
- Located in Miami, FL
- Experience in all 4 of our Investor Reporting and Corporate Operations core competencies:
- Investor Reporting
- Investor Relations
- Fund Operations
- Corporate Operations
- Career mentors & professional training
Investor Reporting and Operations Departments:
Investor Reporting: Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual investor reports for several real estate debt and equity funds, co-investments and managed accounts in various points of their life cycle with a broad range of investment types including commercial mortgage backed securities (CMBS), commercial and residential real estate and structured credit investments
Investor Relations: Monitor the investor relations and personal inboxes for ad hoc investor requests and questions, ensuring that responses are provided timely. Dissemination of information to investors such as reports, statements, investor specific information and other general Rialto updates.
Fund Operations: Update the customer relationship management (“CRM”) tool by onboarding new relationships and uploading investor documents and balances. Maintenance of investor specific portal access and layout. Coordinating with groups on several aspects of fund operations, such as subscription facility usage, calling of investor capital and distribution of capital to investors. Manage the day-to-day Fund/Investment Vehicle operations including liquidity, credit facilities, and capital activity.
Corporate Operations: Collaborate with other departments to understand business needs and implement strategies and automations to improve efficiencies and operational excellence.