IT Network Engineer will be part of Rialto’s Information Technology Team and will be responsible for supporting and enhancing the core IT network infrastructure to provide the most effective and secure access to information for Rialto associates.
IT Network Engineer will design and implement enhancements and manage network infrastructure at 6+ sites and the cloud datacenter. This position requires hands-on experience, and technical knowledge of modern and distributed IT network, including servers, endpoint computers, firewalls, SIEM etc. IT Network Engineer will provide ongoing support of cyber security measures, including designing, implementation, tests, monitoring, incident response, and recurring compliance activities. Additionally, the role requires skills to communicate technical complexities to a variety of audiences including seniority management and auditors.
IT Network Engineer will lead meetings, presentations and interactions across multiple technical domains to develop detailed technical designs, drive implementations and be accountable for desired outcomes. Through normal operations, the IT Network Engineer interacts with IT leadership, solution architects, security, developers, infrastructure engineers, compliance, internal and external auditors.
- Contributes to IT strategy, conceptual architecture and technical designs;
- Develop detailed technical architecture, designs and “as built” documentation;
- Implement solutions aligned with program/project and initiatives;
- Provide constructive feedback on process and technologies for continues improvement;
- Provide 2nd and 3rd Level of support for incident/problem resolutions including service request fulfillment;
- Provide escalation to 3rd Party Vendors, ISPs and Service Providers;
- Perform change management tasks (Change, Communication, Backup, Update, Tests, CMDB);
- Implement monitoring across all network elements for proactive support;
- Perform ongoing security tests;
- Perform periodic software updates, and configuration backups;
- Perform periodic physical, software, configuration audits;
- Perform periodic checklist activities of all network equipment and services;
- Maintain and Improve network availability and security controls;
- Provide direct support to the Infrastructure and Development Teams;
- Bachelors or Associate degree, or equivalent in Information Systems or Computer Engineering
- 5+ Years managing IT Network
- Experience with ITIL v3 framework
- Experienced in Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching, and Fortinet NSE 1-5
Demonstrates a thorough level of knowledge on the concepts and proven records of successful implementations an individual contributor or team member of network engineering related tasks
- Design, Implementation and Maintenance of Enterprise Networks (LAN/WLAN/SD-WAN, VPN)
- Microsoft Windows Network Infrastructure (Server and Network Services)
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Network (Peering, VNETs, Subnets & Routing Tables, LBs, Sentinel)
- Cyber Security Technologies including DNS/Web Filtering, IDS/IPS and SSL Inspection
- Support Tools (Office365, Visio, Wireshark, Batch, PowerShell)
- Fortinet Security Suite (FortiGate, Forti Analyzer, Forti Manager, Forti EMS, Forti Client)
- Cisco Enterprise Switches and Meraki Technologies
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills are required
- Strong technical documentation and writing skills are required
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
This description outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates.
Rialto is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age (40+), disability, veteran status, genetic information (including family medical history), or any other legally protected status.