The Sr Talent Manager will oversee and manage the company’s recruitment process, partnering with management to proactively source the best candidate for each role and leading talent process and technology solutions. A high level of professionalism, confidentiality and the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, are critical to this role. As an integral member of the HR team, the Sr Talent Manager collaborates with others to deliver departmental objectives.
- Partners with hiring leaders, the CHRO and the HR team to anticipate and meet recruiting needs by delivering the best talent in a cost effective and timely manner that supports the company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity and diversity.
- With the support of the Sr HR Business Partner, manages the full scope of the pre-employment process for all new hires including advertising and proactively recruiting for open positions; sourcing and screening candidates; interviewing and managing interview schedules; conducting reference checks and delivering offer packages.
- Builds Rialto’s brand as an employer of choice through LinkedIn, social media and other platforms.
- Leverages technology to implement the new Workday talent system and manages recruiting activity using tools including LinkedIn Recruiter, Handshake and the company website.
- Leads and promotes college recruiting initiatives with emphasis on diversity by developing relationships with target universities and representing the firm in career fairs, routing identified talent to appropriate hiring leaders, and following through to placement.
- Manages the selective and cost-effective use of recruiters and temporary staffing agencies.
- Makes candidate selection recommendations and coaches hiring leaders in best practices to select the top candidate for each role.
- Tracks and reports recruitment performance and value-add through the weekly recruitment report and monthly recruitment KPIs.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Concentration in human resources, business administration or a related field is strongly preferred
- 3+ years of direct corporate recruiting experience with a track record of success is required
- 7+ years of HR experience (including recruiting experience) is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of employment laws and their practical application is required
- Experience implementing/effectively using talent acquisition and management systems and tools, and proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven relationship building skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
- Proven team player who works collaboratively and constructively with others towards common goals
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and proactively with minimal supervision
- Proven sound judgement, professionalism and ethics that maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work
- Ability to travel for career fairs, college visits and internal/external meetings (~15% travel); and to maintain after hours and weekend availability as needed