- Assist with the preparation of corporate and partnership tax returns, including federal and multi-state income and franchise tax returns
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly estimated income tax payments
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly and annual income tax provision calculations
- Assist with investor-related questions and requests
- Assist with IRS and state tax authority audit defense
- Identify tax planning opportunities
- Perform tax research and analysis on special projects as needed
- Work with various departments (including accounting, treasury, investor relations) to gather information necessary for tax returns
- Review tax returns prepared by outside accounting firms and assist with the filing process
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA (or CPA candidate) preferred
- Two to four years relevant experience
- Hands-on, detail-oriented, strong tax compliance skills, including account reconciliation and analysis of book/tax differences. Self-motivated. Value-added focus. Self-review required.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Excel required; PowerPoint, Visio preferred), tax research software, and tax compliance software.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.