The CMBS Compliance team Is responsible for ensuring that the CMBS Servicing & Asset Management activities of the company are compliant with all applicable laws, regulations, contractual obligations, and internal policies and procedures. The Vice President will be a senior member of the CMBS Compliance group, with defined responsibilities related to processes and procedures, regulatory filings, and workflow management. The incumbent delivers expertise in business requirements gathering, process mapping, and financial data analysis.
- Requirements gathering for the design and maintenance of compliance business processes and KPI.
- Monitor and evaluate internal KPI metrics.
- Monitor and evaluate key market and risk management developments.
- Support associate work and workflow management.
- Prepare in the organization and preparation of time sensitive information required for regulatory filings.
- Maintain effective relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; graduate degree in relevant field (economics, law, finance, mathematics) a plus.
- Advanced IIBA certification or equivalent as a Business Analyst desirable.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in business analytics in a debt capital markets setting.
- Minimum 5 years of structured finance experience; real estate finance experience highly desirable.
- Rating Agency experience highly desirable
- High attention to detail. Ability to excel in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and complete complex tasks with minimal supervision.
- Effective written & verbal communication. A writing sample might be requested.
- Strong analytical, research and reporting skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications with advanced skills in Excel. Familiarity with standard industry applications (Trepp, Bloomberg Terminal, BI, etc.) is a plus.